YUMA, Arizona.- The General Election is on Tuesday, November 8th and registered voters in Yuma County can go to any of the eight Vote Center locations from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. to cast their ballot.
The list of Vote Center locations is below:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Career Center – 300 S. 13th Avenue, Yuma
- Yuma Main Library– 2951 S. 21st Drive, Yuma
- Yuma Civic Center (Mega Center) – 1440 W. Desert Hills Drive, Yuma
- Arizona Western College Conference Center – 2020 S. Avenue 8E, Yuma
- St. John Neumann Catholic Church (Mega Center) – 11545 E. 40th Street, Yuma
- AWC Wellton Manufacturing Learning Center – 28851 County 12th Street, Wellton
- Somerton Community Center – 805 W. Main Street, Somerton
- Cesar Chavez Cultural Center (Mega Center) – 1015 N. Main Street, San Luis
According to Yuma County Government representatives, if a registered voter received an early ballot by mail but have not yet returned it, they can visit one of the six early ballot drop-off locations that can be found at this link: https://www.yumacountyaz.gov/…/50770/638016954876770000 throughout the county, or drop it off at any Vote Center on Election Day.
Early ballots must be received by Yuma County Voter Services by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Voter identification is required to vote; a list of acceptable forms of identification can be found here: https://www.azcleanelections.gov/how…/id-at-the-polls-list
The first release of results will occur at approximately 8:00 p.m. on election night and will continue to be updated until all voting locations report. However, due to Arizona election law, complete results will not be available until the week after Election Day.
For more information on voting in the November 8th General Election, visit the Yuma County Election Services website at www.yumacountyaz.gov/voterandelectionservices or call (928) 373-1014.