domingo, julio 14
“Ayuntamiento

Electric fail causes fire in Yuma on Friday night

YUMA, Arizona- On Friday August 12, 2022, at approximately 11:15 pm, a house fire was reported in the 900 block of east 25th Place.
First arriving Yuma Fire Department personnel found smoke coming from the home. Firefighters located the fire burning in a back bedroom, quickly knocking down and extinguishing it.


There were two adults home at the time the fire was discovered and both were able to evacuate safely.
The bedroom and contents were damaged by fire and smoke, with additional smoke damage to other parts of the residence.
The fire originated in the bedroom and is believed to have had an electrical cause. The home was not able to be reoccupied without repairs and the two residents were able to stay with family members.
There were no injuries.