jueves, febrero 29

DEA tips to detect if Your Drink is Drugged during the Holidays

You feel like someone had sex with you but you can’t remember it

What to Do if Your Drink Was Drugged and You Think You’ve Been Sexually Assaulted

Go to a safe place. Ask a trusted friend to stay with you.

Call the police. Tell the police everything. Be honest about your activities. Remember that nothing justifies sexual assault.

Go to a hospital as soon as possible. Ask for an exam and evidence collection. Request that the hospital take a urine sample for drug toxicology testing. Have them test for GHB, Rohypnol, Ecstasy, and ketamine.

Preserve as much physical evidence as possible. Don’t bathe, shower, or throw away clothing you were wearing during the incident until you’ve talked to the police and been examined by a doctor. Save any other potential evidence, like the glass that held your drink.

Call a sexual assault crisis center for support and information.